Code of Conduct
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as community members, contributors, committers, and project leaders pledge to make participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
The board of e-editiones.org is responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and is expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
The board has the right to remove, edit, or reject toots, slack messages, comments, commits, code, wiki edits, issues, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any contributor for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies within all e-editiones spaces, and it also applies when an individual is representing e-editiones or its community in public spaces.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the board at email@example.com or any individual board member. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The board is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident.
Community members who do not follow the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by the board.
December 6, 2022 (Version 1.0)
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html